Monday 19 February 2007

So much to learn

I can see a place for AdSense on the template, but can see nothing on my blog. Maybe I have to wait for ads to show up.
Also, I wonder how I optimise my searchability. I'm not even in the top 20 Google pages searching for teen mind. Even with this title and URL. Maybe I have to say the phrase teen mind a few moree times.
teen mind
oh what oh what is in
a teen mind

OK, lets go see if that helps.......

.......OK, I realise it's a very broad topic (17,300,000 results on Google). However, some of the guff that shows up while this doesn't. There must be something I can do....further investigation is necessary.

See, something odd is going on. A search for teen-mind-blog brings up only 1 site, and this aint it. Even though that's the name of this site. Curiouser and curiouser.....

Right, now watch carefully kiddies. I just did a search on slurmfoo
Your search - slurmfoo - did not match any documents.
So now my blog contains the word slurmfoo no less than three times. It's gotta show up, right?

Yikes! Still no search results for slurmfoo. What's a blog gotta do to get noticed around here?

No comments: